Be Individually Guided To An
amazing Relationship With Your Horse
ONE:ONE PERSONAL COACHING + ONLINE COURSE
It's Practical & Personal
- from the Paddock to the Arena
Would it feel like a miracle for you to get your horse to trust, respect & desire you?
I’m on a mission to help you see the truth about what is really happening in your relationship with your horse. No pressure, treats or tricks are needed to create the changes you crave. I teach horse lovers all over the world how to build a lifelong, sustainable relationship with a fun, happy, confident horse that is eager to be with you.
Inspiration Begins With Communication
is going to re-invent how you approach your horse from the paddock to the arena AND I'm going to guide you step by step through this process with PREMIUM PERSONAL COACHING now included in the course.
I’ll guide you through each lesson step by step so you have all the information, resources, and confidence to get your relationship with your horse to where you want it to be. You & your horse will be happy to see each other, happy to train together, and ….
I know this will change everything between
you & your horse!
"Paulette from Ribbleton is probably the most loving genuine kind horse trainer there is. This course is online but the materials are so in-depth but yet so easy to follow and understand. I never once felt like I or my horse was unsupported, as Paulette is always there with answers and suggestions. I recommend Paulette to everyone I know with a horse!"
Life-changing differences you’ll feel…
Confident that you are enough for your horse.
My personal coaching will empower you to find the answers with your horses without having turning to anyone else. You’re the only trainer your horse needs.
No pressure to perform.
Bring the ease & joy back into your relationship with your horse by letting go of old methods. You’ll be content with your horse while still achieving something new everyday.
Trust in your intuition.
As my student you’ll be fully supported to follow your own unique path with your horse. Bring out the best of your individual personalities, strengths, & preferences with total trust.
A breakthrough in your progress.
Bring the ease & joy back into your relationship with your horse by letting go of old methods. You’ll be content with your horse while still achieving something new everyday.
Empowered to manage any situation.
Your new skills & knowledge will help you to avoid getting stuck in a scary situation with your horse, because you’ll be able to read the signs long before that happens.
Connection with your horse.
Learn to be present with your horse instead of always focusing on achievement. You’ll notice how being present with your horse makes you feel like you’re on the same team.
It is really wonderful, knowing how much Galahad has changed since I've learned more about how to work with him. HUGE changes in both of us, and the pace has accelerated since starting Attunement training. It brings tears to my eyes, realizing how much HE is sharing, how kind he is, how patient...and how much real friendship there is between us. It's not just Galahad being a sweet horse and me still being the "master" or "trainer" or whatever--this is a real partnership. Just amazing..... And thank you so much for facilitating the transformation. You're an alchemist, Paulette!
This course + coaching package includes:
Lifetime access, take at your own pace, & re-visit as often as you’d like
Real-life recorded training sessions, just like being at a clinic
For you to personalise with your own unique goals for you & your horse
An intimate group of horse-lovers going through the course with you
Live training sessions
Interact with Paulette LIVE as she answers your questions, or you can catch the replay
Personalised feedback & support just for you, every step of the way
I’ll answer all of your questions about your unique situation with your horse
A whole new way of being with your horse – become Attuned, find mutual joy, harmony and happiness.
How it works
You'll join the IBC Premium Facebook group and for the first week we'll study...
The horses facial
We are good at reading how people feel and it's no different reading horses. We'll take a look at some photos to learn what the horses faces are really telling us...
The horses Body
An obedient horse will do what he is told to do. A willing horse will embrace what he is asked to do. I'm going to show you how to tell the difference.
Then I'll release the IBC Premium Course Modules to you and each week for 8 weeks we'll go through the following steps...
STEP 1: Theory
Get step-by-step video lessons where I help your mind adjust to the concept of Attunement. These videos break down the traditional horsemanship approach & show you how Attunement will give you a happy, confident horse that is eager to please. This is the low-stress, peaceful approach to interacting with your horse.
STEP 2: Case Study
For each module, you will see a student & their horse getting a real-life, unscripted lesson, just like you would at an in-person clinic. Watch a wide range of horses with different personalities, so that you can see elements of yourself & your horse in each video. These will show you how to put the theory into practice with your own horse.
STEP 3: Homework
Each module comes with a ‘create-sheet.’ You can print out this worksheet to take out to your horse & start putting the lessons into practice. These are designed to take you step-by-step toward learning to read your horse’s body language & understand what your horse is trying to say to you.
SPECIAL NOTE: You'll get lifetime access to the IBC Premium Course Modules once your course is paid for. I think you'll be surprised how much more you'll see the second or third time you go back and review the modules. That's why it's important to me that you have ongoing access to the course.
Then it's time for your PREMIUM personal coaching component!
You’ll get the opportunity to have personal coaching from me every week in our private IBC Premium Facebook Group. Turning theory into practice is often half the battle, so I’m here to help you every step of the way.
STEP 4: Weekly LIVE Facebook
Join in LIVE from your lounge room for personalised tips and insight from me direct to the small group you’ll be journeying through the course with. I’ll answer all of your questions & personally respond to any concerns that you have with the practical exercises. This happens every single week over the 8 week period before you do your homework.
STEP 5: Personal Review Of Your
You have the choice of submitting a video review, OR a written reflection of how your create homework session went with your horse. Both work really well so don't worry if creating a video is too hard. I’ll provide feedback on small changes you can make that will lead to big results with your horses. It's as if we were in the same arena together!
SPECIAL NOTE: You’ll get 12 weeks access to our IBC Premium Facebook Group, and 8 weeks coaching from me, but you will also get all the support you need from a small group of like minded students taking this journey with you step by step - week by week. Priceless.
"To know that I'll actually get it done in 8 weeks with this format is great. I find that sometimes I get stuck on a topic mentally and this way I know I have support with a group of people who are all travelling down the same path at the same time as well as the support from Paulette. You certainly feel less alone."
Do you LOVE what you're reading and your interested in signing up for this online course and coaching program?!
You can schedule a call with us and we'll talk with you about your horse and see if this program is a good fit. We call it a Discovery Call! It's lot's of fun and we're sure you'll find it very valuable. And it's FREE!!
The package includes:
"When I first joined Ribbleton training I was a bit concerned whether I personally would benefit from an online course, without someone there telling me what to do.
I must say the IBC-P course is amazing, with a clear guide helping you to build a personal unique relationship with your horse. This course is a life changing approach to building that relationship. There is so much clear information. Real support from Paulette answering any questions, giving lots of advice. Facebook Live sessions to help you get the best from each module, video reviews to assess you, in a non-critical supportive way, and working through the course with a group of likeminded people in the same stages of their unique journey.
Truly is inspiring.
8 modules + bonus body language training
Here’s exactly what we'LL cover
Mastering Your Horse’s Body Language
How to read your horse’s whole body: Discover whether your horse wants to be with you or not, by only looking at body language. Understand whether their mind & body are in balance & what that means for you.
Understanding facial expressions: The face gives more intricate details & specific understanding about how your horse is feeling. Reading facial expressions will reveal your horse’s tension levels which is key to avoiding stressful situations with your horse.
Mastering Your Energy
- xxx: xxx
- xxx: xxx
Module 1: Opening your mind to the possibilities
- The fundamental principles of Attunement: Shifting your mindset from the traditional approach to horse training & learning to tap into your intuition.
- Rules for the Horse & Human: Understanding boundaries for you & your horse so that you both know what is and isn’t acceptable.
- Delve deeper into what a connection is: Step away from obedience and into one of desire, curiosity & interest.
Module 2: Learning to be Attuned with your horse
- Understanding the reactive horse & the dull horse: We’ll look at “obedient” horses and how traditional horse training affects their personality.
- How to start attuning to your horse: Do you start with or without tack? Do you head straight out to the paddock or arena? Get started with simple steps so that you don’t feel lost or overwhelmed.
- From connection to unity: Move from connecting with your horse to a more advanced stage of creating unity where where you work together as one.
Module 3: The power of trusting your intuition
- Tapping into your intuition: Learn how to get out of your analytical mind & into your sensing mind - the one that senses everything that’s happening around you, including your intuition.
- The quality of your pause: The pause is a powerful tool for listening to your horse. It is crucial to understanding your horse & knowing how to respond.
- Gateway to know when your horse is ready to be trained: Get 4 questions to help you understand whether you need to keep focusing on building connection or you’re ready to move on to training your horse in a whole new way.
Module 4: Discover the importance of creating space
- To tack or not to tack? Uncover the surprising factors that affect your decision about your horse wearing tack or no tack. How to know which method will suit your horse based on what they’re expressing to you.
- Creating physical space: Why does your horse get reactive or closed down? Discover how to move around & with your horse in a way that makes your horse feel as confident & relaxed as possible.
- How to create space for a two-way conversation: Quiet the mental chatter & allow the horse to express themselves. This secret will help you create an environment where you & your horse feel calm & confident.
Module 5: Understand what & how much you can ask
- Tapping into the horses instincts: Adapt to your horses natural instincts & embrace them within your training. Learn to follow the horse instead of fighting the horse.
- The problem with task training: Discover why focusing on what you’re trying to achieve is hindering your training. Learn how to stay open to the conversation to uncover limitless opportunities with your horse.
- The secret to building confidence: Find out how much you should ask of your horse & where the boundaries lie. Do you ask again? Do you try one more time?
Module 6: Training your horse at liberty
- 3 liberty basics: How to create a two-way conversation when the horse is free without tack. You’ll learn what to do next so that you don’t feel stuck.
- Inspire your horse to embrace a request: How to get your horse to want to do what you’re asking. Why yielding is never the answer to keeping you & your horse safe.
- Moving forward with training: How to engage with your horse at liberty and create a dance together! We will start to bring all your lessons together so that you can work with your horse with no tack and still maintain a great connection.
Module 7: Build lifelong motivation in your horse
- Motivating your horse: How to internally motivate your horse without resorting to tricks, treats & pressure.
- How to sustain motivation: Transform the horse’s energy to bring them to a place where they feel confident & motivated. You’ll use this lesson over and over every time your horse’s emotions fluctuate.
- Breaking down bad habits from traditional horsemanship: How the things we’ve been told we “should” do are actually hindering our relationship with our horse. Discover what to do instead.
Module 8: Leave tradition behind for success
- Avoiding conflict: Why your horse can’t learn during conflict & how to avoid any need for conflict. How to create harmony even when thing are challenging.
- Motivation deep dive: Why food or pressure doesn’t help motivate your horse. We’ll dive deeper into motivating your horse without resorting to tricks, treats & pressure.
- The real effect of obedience: Stop relying on traditional concepts of obedience and start to see how it changes your horse’s personality over time. Watch real footage of how to get your horse to willingly embrace your suggestions.
Is this right for me?
If you can check off 4 out of 6 of these boxes, then you're PERFECTLY positioned to have a better relationship with your horse with
Inspiration Begins With Communication PREMIUM
But it’s probably NOT for you if:
You won’t get the relationship with your horse that you’ve always dreamed of...
...if you keep trying the same old methods
You spent $1000s to buy your horse.
And you invest $1000s more to keep your horse every single year.
What’s the point if your relationship is full of stress, anxiety & struggle?
Does that feel like a good use of your time, money & energy?
I know it can feel scary to sign up for an online program about training horses. You might be thinking, “how on earth can I learn to work with my horse through the computer?”
Inspiration Begins With Communication PREMIUM can bring your dream relationship to life, and I’ll be on the other side of the screen personally coaching you through every question & training session, as well as sharing in the aha! moments and celebrating all your successes with you.
How much is that worth to you?
"Being a participant in the IBC Premium training program and experiencing the personal guidance of Paulette as she guides me and my horse Lohenia through the beginnings of the Ribbleton Attunement , is such a life changer to us both.
The unique way we are lead and supported through the modules and exercises, is so profound and well working even though it is all done via the internet, videos and Facebook Live.
So if you want a life changer for you and your horse(s), do join the IBC Premium. It works - even if you live more than 16,000 km away as we do!"
Lars & Lohenia
THE QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT STILL HAVE...
QUESTION: Are you sure my individual situation with my horse will work with this course?
- The course has practical activities that can be adapted to any environment. Mastering these practical activities will stay with you for a lifetime…
...even if you’re agisting your horse
...even if you can only work in a paddock
...even if you have a grass arena
...even if you’re under snow right now
...even if your horse is aged
...even if you have a foal or young horse
...even if you’re entering your golden years.
QUESTION: Do I need previous horsemanship experience to take this course?
- You don’t need to have years & years of experience in the arena to take advantage of this program. This works for everyone. Because it’s about UNLEARNING the rules of traditional horsemanship & getting in touch with your intuition. Your intuition is already there. The goal is to help you tap into it. And that’s not something that comes from your previous education.
QUESTION: I only see my horse once a week, will I still be able to do the course?
- Not a problem! Although the modules get released to weekly, you can actually take all the time you need to work through them. If you want to access Paulette's Exclusive Coaching, then all you will need is to allow time to complete the Module (approximately 2 hours) and have one interaction with your horse each week. That's enough to be able to get involved in Paulette's 8 weeks of personal coaching included in the course.
QUESTION: It’s Winter where I live right now and I only see my horse to feed him. How can I do this course?
- Although it doesn’t snow here in Sydney, we have students from all over the world and totally understand your predicament. Our course is carefully planned to suit your situation at any given time. You’ll find you can complete most of the activities in a halter and lead rope, and in all situations with your horse - no ‘formal training’ in the arena is required. If you’re lucky enough to be able to access an arena during bad weather, that’s ok too. Our activities and lesson ideas are flexible.
QUESTION: Is this course going to help me with my riding?
- Attunement begins with your daily relationship with your horse - every tiny interaction is significant. So, we start from the ground up. You’ll find as you become confident in this way of being with horses that you can apply all of the lessons to riding when you and your horse are ready.
QUESTION: I'm not sure my technical skills are good enough to take an online course!
- You don’t need to be a whizz at the computer to access this program. We’ve made it legitimately easy. But even if you’re having trouble, we’ve got one full-time team member whose job is to give you step-by-step support if you have trouble accessing the materials. This is part of our ‘no horse lover left behind’ policy.
QUESTION: My question isn’t covered on this page. Can you help?
- We’re here to help anytime! Just send us an email email@example.com and one of our friendly team can give you some personal guidance.
QUESTION: Will I get a course completion certificate?
- At the end of your 8 modules, I’m excited to present a course completion certificate. This certificate is a celebration of your newfound horse Attunement skills.
QUESTION: What credit cards do you accept?
- Pretty much all of them! Simply select the credit card option when making your payment. Our other option is PayPal, and you can link your credit cards to your PayPal account if you prefer. Don’t worry, there are no extra fees for this.
QUESTION: I keep my horse on agistment and can’t always access the arena - will I still be able to do this course?
- Absolutely! You’ll find you’ll be able to complete the practical activities with your horse whatever you’re doing and wherever you are. You might feel like you wont be able to be more important than the grass in your horse's paddock, but don’t worry - we’ll cover that! And if you’re worried about feeling silly or being judged doing non traditional work in front of others - don’t worry - we’ve been there too! Chat to our wonderful community about it and you’ll soon feel normal again ;-)
QUESTION: Will I get lifetime access to the course?
- Absolutely! Once the online course hosted on www.ribbleton.com is paid for you will have lifetime access. You'll be surprised how much more you'll see the second or third time you go back and review the modules. That's why it's important to me that you have ongoing access to the course. The personal coaching component from Paulette which happens in the private IBC Premium Facebook Group is available for the first 8 weeks or the course.
QUESTION: I prefer to learn face to face at a clinic, are you sure I can learn online?
- I hear you! But if I tried to get to even each country my students are in, I’d never get to see my own horses :-) Don’t worry though, if you’re not sure you can accurately relay what’s happening for you and your horse in the course forum, you will have the option to also sign up for the Ongoing Learning Program (OLP) with a 1 month free bonus when you purchase this course. OLP is designed to compliment all of our online courses. There’s tons of amazing features in this subscription program, but what you need to know now is that one of them is that you can continue to share videos of you and your horse for feedback from me after you complete IBC Premium and the other is I’m LIVE doing members only training face to face every 2 weeks. Much more like meeting each other.
QUESTION: Can I cancel if I decide the course isn’t for me?
- If you chose the payment plan option, you can cancel your payments anytime. There are no refunds for payments already made, and you will lose access to the course. If your payments are complete or you paid upfront to get the discount, then you already have lifetime access, so if life gets busy or you're travelling, you can come back and revisit the modules whenever you want. Please make sure to read the full terms and conditions when signing up.
QUESTION: I’m a senior, I’m not sure if I can do enough to make the changes I need to?
- You are going to fit in just fine! We have students from all walks of life - some just got their first horse at age 60, some have been riding since they were 3, some have ditched traditional training for a better relationship with their horse. Everyone is welcome, everyone fits in, and everyone supports each other.
QUESTION: I’m trying to choose between this course and another, can you help me decide?
- We sure can...you might like to browse through both courses pages and compare the differences, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org sharing a little about you & your horse and we can give you some more information to make a decision on where to start.
QUESTION: Is this course suitable for beginners?
- Yes! One of the best things about beginners if they have less bad habits to break. Our training is really unique and the perfect place to start your journey to Attunement, no matter your background or past experiences. The same goes for your horse. :-)
QUESTION: I’ve already tried lots of different natural horsemanship methods, how can I be sure this one will work?
- You’ll hear me talk a lot about “what’s in it for the horse”? This is a unique concept. What it means is thinking about helping our horses find joy, pride, and empowerment in what we doing together. This is intrinsic motivation, which is very different from extrinsic motivation - like reinforcement of pressure & release or using treats. The reward is how training with you makes them feel. And it’s going to feel amazing, once you’ve mastered the steps to listening to them, and inspiring them.
QUESTION: Are there other people from my country in your course?
- We have so many corners of the globe covered! You’ll get to ‘meet’ our community online, where there are no barriers to sharing in each others journeys, as long as your basic English skills are ok :-)
QUESTION: Where are you located?
- Ribbleton Attunement is based in Sydney Australia however our students are from all over the world! Anyone can study online with Ribbleton.